All products > UHF-RFID Security > AdvanFlow200
Many retailers use handheld RFID readers for taking periodic stock counts and keeping a high stock accuracy. However, between stock counts, the retailer may lose visibility of the real stock in the stock room and in the sales floor.
AdvanFlow family of products are RFID-based transition portals that allow the retailer to keep full control of the stock in real time. In this way, the retailer replenishes or restocks items when needed, which improves the customer shopping experience and increases sales.
APTQ INC is Keonn's official partner in Canada.
- Works fully autonomously
- Generates automatic stock movements
- Operating Frequency : FCC (NA, SA) (902 to 928) MHz
- Beam width : 40° / 70°
- Polarization : Circular
- Dimensions : 604 mm x 150 mm x 50 mm (left) / 610 mm x 200 mm x 50 mm (right)
- Weight : Primary 2235 g/ Secondary 1955 g
- Temperature range : -20 °C to +40 °C
SKU: Adflow200 - keonn