All products > UHF-RFID Security > AdvanGate
AdvanGate is a loss prevention system based on RFID UHF. It comprises a pedestal with two antennas, an embedded reader, controller and alarm combining EAS and RFID functions in one system.
AdvanGate detects the tagged items that pass between the pedestals, verifies if those items have been paid, and triggers an acoustic and/or visual alarm if any item has not been paid.
APTQ INC is Keonn's official partner in Canada.
- Shrinkage reduction
- Combination of loss-prevention
- and product identification in one system
- The pedestals can be separated up to 4 meters
- Provides data to detect which product suffer more theft attempts
- Very quick detection
- Continuous detection field
- Operating Frequency : US Version 902 to 928 MHz
- Separation between pedestals : Up to 3.5 m
- Alarm : Light Emitting Diode (LED) + Signal Buzzer
- Radiation angle : Fan shape
- Power supply : Power over Ethernet
- Energy Consumption : 6 W max., 1,5 W stand by, 0,5 W sleep modus, <5A power down
- Material Housing : Aluminum and plastic
- Dimensions : 1550 mm x 460 mm x 55 mm
- Weight : 10,4 kg
- Temperature range : -20°C to +55°C