All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID RFID HF Staff Station Ruby
Dialoc ID RFID HF Staff Station Ruby
The RFID Staff station (Ruby) is a fast en efficient solution operated by a staff member to identify a library article and to set/reset the EAS or AFI bit by writing into RFID labels.
The station is connected to a PC running Windows 7 (or a later version) via a USB interface. Books, magazines and CD/DVD media are identified and their check-in/check-out transferred to the Library Management System through Internet.
The ergonomic design, the use of durable materials and its connection to a PC ensure efficient and user-friendly use of the device.
Standard stations are Beige-Gray. Other colors are available in option.
- Identification of books, magazines and media
- Connected to a PC via USB
- Set/reset EAS or AFI RFID bit during check-ins and check-outs
- Connected to the Library Management System via an Ethernet connection.
- RFID HF technology at 13,56 MHz
- ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560
- Compliance with CE/EMC standards
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 544 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Power supply: 12 VDC 2A
- Power adapter 100-240 VAC, 0.55-0.3 A, 60/50 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +45ºC
- Materials: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite