All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID Ruby RFID Self-Service Station
Dialoc ID Ruby RFID Self-Service Station
The Ruby RFID Self-Service Station is designed to carry out check-ins, check-outs and renewal of books, magazines and media without the intervention of an attendant. The unit also provides member information about his/her loans.
The station uses RFID technology for the identification of items, RFID and barcodes to identify membership cards and the RFID technology for controlling the secured exit of the articles from the library, after successful check-in/check-out into the Library Management System. This simple, one-move handling improves efficiency, accuracy and security in a user friendly environment.
The terminal displays short animation clips to guide the users at each step. A status led also indicates the reading process in Blue, a granted access in Green or a denied access in Red.
The system comes with a bright 22” touchscreen PC and barcode reader for membership cards. The preloaded MyLib® software handles check-ins, check-outs and renewals. It is configured to connect to the Library Management System through the Standard Interchange Protocol 2 (SIP2) . The software also features a mail service to send transaction receipts to the users. An external printer can also be used.
The unit can be equipped with a Mifare card reader or a combination Mifare and Barcodes integrated, both of them used for people identification. It enables contactless transit, payment, and access. Our software also supports the use of an external payment terminal if required.
The standard unit is White. More than hundred other colors & designs are available upon request.
- Reduces personnel
- Passive RFID technology
- RFID for check-ins and check-outs
- RFID controls secured exit of articles from the library.
- RFID or barcode technology identifies membership card.
- High quality materials
- Easy to use
- Ruby™ self service unit can be delivered without software.
- Articles: Books / Magazines / Media
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Top surface: Stainless steel & high-impact composite
- Functions: Check-ins, check-outs, renewal and loans status
- Compatibility: Standard Interchange Protocol 2 (SIP2)
- Standards: ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28.560 / ISO 14.443
- Certifications: CE/EMC
- Touchscreen PC: HD 22” LCD
- Item identification: RFID reader: 13,56 MHz, ISO 15693
- Membership card identification: 2D barcode or RFID reader 13,56 MHz, ISO 14443
- Item protection: RFID technology (EAS and/or AFI bit)
- Operating temperature: +10°C to +45°C
- Power: 230 V
- Dimensions: 48 x 430 x 595 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 20 kg