All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID Programmer
Dialoc ID Programmer
The Dialoc ID Programmer reads existing barcode labels, programs and dispenses RFID labels for books and magazines. It is a fast and efficient tool to write data into RFID tags and to set the EAS and/or AFI bit.
The dispenser is a USB device that must be connected to a computer running Microsoft Windows 7 (or more) using the Dialoc ID Station Conversion Software.
When a tag is taken from the roll, the dispenser becomes immediately ready for a following tag by detecting the beginning of each new label. The unit is designed to accommodate a wide array of labels.
- Easy to install
- Standard USB device operating from a PC
- Set/Reset EAS and/or AFI bit
- Integrated RFID and barcode readers
- Average speed: 375 tags per hour
- Software INCLUDED: YourLib® ID Converter, optional with YourLib® Advanced Repair license
- Supported tags: iCode Ilt, iCode Sli-(X)(2), 50 x 50 mm and 50 x 80 mm tags
- Supported data format: 3M, Danish, Dutch, ISO 28560 fix, ISO 28560 object
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz.
- Connecting to a PC via USB
- Power Supply: 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Maximum roll diameter: 20 cm
- Dimensions: 442 x 320 x 295 mm
- Weight: 9 kg