All products > RFID-EM Security > Sapphire 24/7 Bookdrop
Sapphire 24/7 Bookdrop
The Dialoc ID Book Drop is designed for the autonomous returns of library articles. The 24/7 station is made of durable and waterproof materials that allow both indoor and outdoor installations.
When the network connection is unavailable, the unit records the returns into its local memory and automatically synchronize with the Library Management System (LMS) when the connection is reestablished.
The web-based software allows remote monitoring, diagnostics and servicing from any location. Staff can troubleshoot and get systems statistics while the system administrator can upgrade software, maintain and service the product.
The light icon indicators guides the user through the return process.
Step 1 - Book scans open the return chute.
Step 2 - Book insertions close the chute.
Step 3 - The book is registered into the LMS.
Step 4 - The Book Drop returns to its idle state ready for a new item.
- 24/7 returns
- Unique vandalism proof station
- Intuitive operation
- SIP 2 compatible
- Web-page control for remote monitoring, diagnostics and servicing
- Return articles: Books, Magazines and CD/DVD Media
- Maximum item dimension: 360 x 360 x 65 mm (L x W x T)
- Minimum item dimensions: 100 x 80 x 3 mm (L x W x T)
- Embedded operating system: Windows 10
- Embedded PC: FEC BP-325, RAM 4GB, HDD 2,5″ 320GB SATA, USB, VGA
- Installed software supports LMS/ILS protocols on SIP2.
- Supports EAS and AFI codes
- Certifications: CE / EMC
- Front panel diameter: 965 mm
- Inside housing: 600 x 602 x 530 mm (L x H x D)
- Cut out: 620 x 622 x 550 mm (L x H x D)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 92 kg
- Power: 220 – 240 V
- Operating temperature: -10 to +45ºC