All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID EM Staff Station
Dialoc ID EM Staff Station
The EM Staff station (Sapphire) is a fast and efficient solution operated by a staff member for activation/deactivation of EM tail tags commonly in use in libraries. The unit has a capacitive touch panel on its pad for selecting between check-in (activation) and check-out (deactivation) functions.
Standard stations are Beige-Gray. Other colours are optional.
- EM activation/deactivation during check-ins and check-outs
- Easy to use
- ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560
- Compliance with CE/EMC standards
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 544 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Power supply: 12 VDC 2A
- Power adapter 100 - 240 VAC, 0.55-0.3 A, 60/50 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +45ºC
- Materials: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite