All products > RFID-EM Security > EM Self-service Station
EM Self-service Station
The EM self service station combines barcode technology for the identification of items and membership cards with EM technology for activating/deactivating the EM tags after successful check-in/check-out of an item into the Library Management System. A simple one-move handling improves efficiency, accuracy and security in a user friendly environment.
The system includes a 22 inch HD touchscreen, receipt printer, card barcode scanner and a EM tag activator/deactivator. The set is integrated into a compact and elegant case easy to relocate within the library.
The station is delivered with our complete MyLib® distribution software configured to connect to the Library Management Software via Standard Interchange Protocol 2 (SIP2).
The standard unit is Beige-Gray. Other colours are optional.
- The self-service station assists staff in their daily tasks
- Selectable languages and wording
- EM technology controls the secured exit of items from the library.
- EM works through metal
- Barcodes are used for item identification.
- High quality materials
- Connection to the library network through the Ethernet
- Easy to use
- EM technology : 366 Hz
- Controlled items: Books / Magazines / Media
- Dust and water resistant. (IP65)
- Material: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite
- Dimensions: 663 x 638 x 568 mm (height x width x depth)
- Weight: 37 kg