All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID EM Self-service Station
Dialoc ID EM Self-service Station
The EM self service station combines barcode technology for the identification of items and membership cards with EM technology for activating/deactivating the EM tags after successful check-in/check-out of an item into the Library Management System. A simple one-move handling improves efficiency, accuracy and security in a user friendly environment.
The system includes a 22 inch HD touchscreen, receipt printer, card barcode scanner and a EM tag activator/deactivator. The set is integrated into a compact and elegant case easy to relocate within the library.
The self-service unit is delivered with our full distribution software MyLib® including check-in, check-out and renewal functions, configured to connect to Library Management System via Standard Interchange Protocol (SIGP2). Connection to the library network is carried out through the Ethernet.
The standard unit is Beige-Gray. Other colours are optional.
- Self-service stations decrease staff.
- Selectable languages and wording
- EM technology controls the secured exit of items from the library.
- EM works through metal
- Barcodes are used for item identification.
- High quality materials
- Connection to the library network through the Ethernet
- Easy to use
- Controlled items: Books / Magazines / Media
- Standard: ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560 / ISO 14443
- Compliance with standards: CE / EMC
- Compatibility: SIP2
- Dust and water resistant. (IP65), Chipset: Intel® Bay Trail N2930
- Material: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite
- Height: 663 mm
- Width: 638 mm
- Depth: 568 mm
- Weight: 37 kg