All products > RFID-EM Security > RFID CD/DVD labels
RFID CD/DVD labels
The RFID tag protects CD, DVD and BD discs using an electronic chip integrated into the adhesive label to control the entry and exit of loaned discs as well as collection discs that remain in the library.
Once protected with an RFID tag, media can safely enter and exit the library without attendant, reducing staff.
The use of high quality labels guarantees many years of reliable service.
- Reduces staff
- Don’t need to be positioned in front of the scanner
- Stores check-in/check-out status and security bit
- Rugged as they are protected by a plastic coating
- More durable than barcodes
- Allows unattended circulation in and out of the library
- Reduces library personnel
- Internal memory: 2,5 kbit
- Operating Frequency : 13.56 MHz
- Power: passive
- Data retention : 100,000 cycles (50 years)
- NXP ICODE SLIX2
- Substrate material: PET
- Aluminum Etching
- ISO / IEC / 15693
- Operating temperature / Humidity: -40 to +85 C / 20% - 60% RH
- Storage temperature / Humidity: -40 to +85 C / 20% - 60% RH
- Diameter: 120 mm