All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID EM/RFID Staff station
Dialoc ID EM/RFID Staff station
The EM/RFID staff station allows a staff member to carry out check-ins and check-outs of books, magazines and media. It also activates/deactivates EM security and set/reset the EAS protection that both controls the circulation through the detection systems at the exit of the library. The unit can also be configured to convert self-adhesive labels with barcodes into RFID labels.
EM labels works like security tags in stores. When not deactivated, they trigger the detection systems at the exit of the library. EM technology works through metal bags and cases.
The staff station must be connected to a PC running Windows 7 (or a later version) via USB in order to be linked to the Library Management System.
- Improves staff efficiency
- Identifies books, magazines and media
- EM technology provides a high level of circulation protection.
- EAS or AFI RFID bit set/reset during checkouts and returns
- USB interface to the Library Management System (LMS)
- Stand-alone operation or in host mode linked to the LMS
- ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560
- Compliance with CE/EMC standards
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 544 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Power supply: 12 VDC 2A
- Power adapter 100-240 VAC, 0.55 - 0.3 A, 60/50 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +45ºC
- Materials: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite