All products > RFID-EM Security > Dialoc ID RFID Staff Station
Dialoc ID RFID Staff Station
The RFID Staff station (Sapphire) is a fast en efficient solution operated by a staff member to set/reset the EAS or AFI bit by writing into the RFID label.
The station can operate in a stand-alone mode where it only sets or resets the EAS bit. In host mode, the unit is connected to a PC running Windows 7 (or a later version) via a USB interface. The book is then identified and its check-in or check-out is registered into the Library Management System.
The ergonomic design, the use of durable materials and its capacitive touch panel ensure efficient and user-friendly use of this device. A status LED in Blue indicates the label reading process, Green an access granted and Red an access denied.
Standard stations are Beige-Gray. Other colors are optional.
- Identification of the books, magazines and media
- In stand-alone mode, set/reset EAS or AFI RFID bit during check-ins and check-outs
- In host mode, registers check-ins/check-outs into the library Management System and set/reset EAS or AFI RFID bit
- ISO 15.693 / 18.000-3.1 / ISO 28560
- Compliance with CE/EMC standards
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 544 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Power supply: 12 VDC 2A
- Power adapter 100-240 VAC, 0.55-0.3 A, 60/50 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +45ºC
- Materials: stainless steel, PS, impact resistant composite